Q: nissan navara egi fuse blows after replacement engine light nott working now oil splatters near the radiator timing chain was rece

Car fuse egi on nissan navara blows repeatedly timing chain was recently replaced car is making a loud rattle noise now oil splatters near radiator checked wires everywhere xannot find a fault. The engine light is not working for some reason does not light up wen car is started has been like that scincs chain replacement

It sounds like you have an electrical fault, an oil leak, and also a noise. The repeat fuse failures means there is a short circuit in the circuit the fuse is protecting. That short circuit can be identified and repaired in an electrical component/wiring diagnostic and that is recommended in your case. The oil leak sounds significant enough that it should be identified and repaired in an oil leak diagnostic. Sometimes small leaks or seepages can be left left alone, at least for a while, but if a lot of oil is spraying forward around the radiator, that is a problem. Once the cause of the fuse blowing is identified and fixed, the failure of the check engine light to illuminate at key on should be investigated. It could be that the bulb is out but a check engine light diagnostic would reveal the cause. All of the diagnostic and repair services just discussed can be performed right at your location, at a time convenient for you.

• nissan navara egi fuse blows after replacement engine light nott working now oil splatters near the radiator timing chain was rece