Q: Heard a loud pop front driver side fender down on tire

Heard a loud pop front driver side fender is resting on tire

Hello, thank you for writing in. Typically the pop is something breaking or snapping. In your case there is likely a bracket or clip that holds on the fender that has broken or come undone. We must find what is broken and repair it before the fender will be properly mounted correctly. There are likely a few temporary ways you can connect it back onto the body of the vehicle until you get the replacement part. As far as the pop is concerned, its possible you hit road debris, a pot hole, or something was thrown into the fender. Either way it did its job by protecting the other components around it. For more help repairing the fender, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. Heard a loud pop front driver side fender down on tire