I have a bmw e46 while im driving battery light comes on ...

I have a bmw e46 while im driving battery light comes on and im 20 mile far away from home Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tested the battery? Have you tried testing the alternator? No how im gonna test them Mechanic's...

I have a bmw e46 while im driving battery light comes on and im 20 mile far away from home Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tested the battery? Have you tried testing the alternator? No how im gonna test them Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your BMW? 2000 328ci Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 328ci yourself? What have you tried so far? Nothing im not fixing anythink on it

Automotive Expert
Hello and welcome

hello thankscan you help me?hello stave
Automotive Expert
What kind of help are you seeking? This is a question and answer sitrWhat’s is your question?

can you just text me from here i havent got a crediti just like to know do i can drive the for 20 miles
Automotive Expert
If the battery light is in this means the belt broke or the alternator failed. I would not recommend attempting to drive like thisIf you can verify the belt is still on then you can try. If not, the risk of an overheat is too high to risk

the belt is still here stil working
Automotive Expert
Then you have my answer above

is the [engine](/topics-engine/) can turn off while im driving now?