where is the fuel shutoff switch location on 2002 honda o...

Q: where is the fuel shutoff switch location on 2002 honda odyssey

asked by on October 09, 2017

i wanna know wheres my fuel cut off switch location on my 2002 honda odyssey please

A fuel pump cut off switch was not used on the 2002 Odyssey. If there is no power to the fuel pump, the cause can be pinpointed if you request an electrical circuit/component diagnostic. If your vehicle is not starting at all, an alternative is to request a no start diagnostic. In either case, the responding certified mechanic will resolve any underlying issue, if you are presently having difficulty with the vehicle. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.