Q: I've filled my washer fluid up but the light saying it's low is still on

I filled my windshield wiper fluid completely up with it but warning light is still on and I don't know what it means

The low fluid sensor is mounted inside the washer tank. The sensor may have been contaminated with different typed of cleaning fluids or contacts blocked with debris. I would recommend cleaning out washer tank and sensor to see if this fixes the sensor. If it still will not register full then replace the sensor.

3. I've filled my washer fluid up but the light saying it's low is still on