Q: Car sabotaged

I believe someone has sabotaged my engine. The battery works and everything turns on, including the AC, CD player, and lights, it just won't turn over. I looked under the hood and found some clipped fuses. I replaced those and it still won't start.

If there were some fuses missing, and if you think it was intentional, then the problem may be bigger than you think. If it still does not start after the fuses were installed then the problem needs to be diagnosed. If the engine will not crank then it may have a problem with the power from the battery. This would need to be tested with a voltage meter. If the engine is cranking and not starting then the fuel pump may not be engaging or there may be an issue with a sensor that is not reading or is disconnected. You may need to have a certified mechanic look at the vehicle that knows what need to be hooked up and where. If this is something that you are planning on having done, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to diagnose why your engine is no longer turning over.

3. Car sabotaged