Q: I got rust in my engine is there a way to get rid of it in truck?

My truck speedometer needle will jump and my abs light will blink and if u press the gas it will die down and if u go to flash the bright lights it will want to kill. I think it's the speed sensor but there is not one on the transmission but I think it's on the differential in-between two buckles witch I think that's the abs and speed sensor put together what is your opinion

A: The rear ABS sensor is mounted in the top o...

The rear ABS sensor is mounted in the top of the rear differential. I am not sure if your question is about rust in your engine? Can you clarify the question?

You also mention a problem about the engine dying when you flash the bright light. This sounds like you have either a problem with the battery or charging system or a problem with wiring in the steering column. My recommendation would be to have a mechanic check your ABS Light and engine, and also look for any existing electrical problems. From there, they will be able to make any repairs that are necessary to resolve all of these issues.