Q: Leaking inside the car after the rain

Hello. I need some advice for this issue I've been having with my car, for which I went to the mechanic's and was told that it was very common and cannot be fixed permanently. After the rain, there is leaking in my car, on the inside. The leaking is coming from under the dashboard, on the passenger's side. It leaks more when I make a turn to the left. The water is dirty and smelly. I was told that it is caused by clogging up engine lines. Can I fix this? I appreciate your help.

A few things can cause water to leak into the car. The most common would be the windshield leaking through, bad door or window seals, an AC evaporator core leaking, or one of the body seams allowing water to pass inside. I would try and see if the leak can be located and sealed. If you need help with this, a technician should be able to inspect the leak and see what can be done to prevent water from seeping through.