Q: My car won't start or turn over. After trying a few times and stepping on the gas, the car drives, but once the car is turned off the issue recurs.

drove car for 20km and turned off. car would not start. not turning over and console lights come on. try a few times and step on gas and car drives to next stop 15 km away no problem but did smell a slight burnt smell. car turned off and when started the same issue recurs. after 4 attempts to start and step on gas , car starts and drives to next stop 10 km away. next day car starts no problem.

please let me know your thoughts

• My car won't start or turn over. After trying a few times and stepping on the gas, the car drives, but once the car is turned off the issue recurs.