Q: Warning lights and loss of power

After stopping at a red light, the yellow EML, Traction, and Service Engine Soon lights come on. The car then limps along until I am able to pull over, turn it off, and start the car again.

A: When the EML light comes on there could be ...

When the EML light comes on there could be a range of issues from big to small. The main issue with this is that when the vehicle sets this light, it will also put the car into a limp home mode which will stop allowing the car to accelerate and force you to pull over. The light needs to be reset in order for the vehicle to run normally again. To reset the light the issue causing it must first be fixed. Failed ignition coils can cause this light, as well as other issues. I would have a certified mechanic carry out a diagnostic inspection of your car's multiple issues.