Q: Wipers working intermittently.

The windshield wipers won't start, or they start and then go off. The radio comes on sometimes when I am trying to use the windshield wipers.

Windshield Wiper/Washer System Inspection $103.14 - $137.87 Get a Quote

Although the most common problem for the wipers on this vehicle is the wiper motor, I’m not quite certain this is the case for you. I believe you may have a bad ground somewhere under the dash. I would have a technician inspect your wipers and test the ground under the dash and check fuses and linkage of the wiper motor.