Q: Whats the Best way to fix or replace radiator support?

My car was in a front end wreck (not too bad) messed up the bumper, crushed head light, folded hood and the radiator support was bent. I feel I could try to unbend it but wasn't sure I want to know what would be the best way to fix it

Hello, thank you for writing in. You will have to decide if the amount of work is worth it vs purchasing a new support. We recommend that you remove the mount to bend it back. To do so will require removing a lot of components in the area. It can become time consuming. If the damages are minor, and you can access and work on the damaged areas with the mount on the car, then do so. Otherwise, consider purchasing a new support and simply replacing it. Either way, you will have to remove the unit if it is damaged heavily. For more help replacing or fixing the component, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. Whats the Best way to fix or replace radiator support?