Q: Is it mandatory to get the cvt fluid changed at 30,000 miles or 60,000 miles. I've had 2 different nissan mechanics tell me both.

Is it mandatory to get the cvt fluid changed at 30,000miles or 60,000? I have talked to 2 different nissan mechanics and got both answers. I don't drive rough and I live in south ga.

A: I would recommend following your owners man...

I would recommend following your owners manual for the service interval. The fluid should be changed with Nissan CVT fluid only and you should have the filter and cooler flushed. If you need some assistance with this, contact a professional mechanic who can service your transmission fluid at your own convenience.