Q: I have a 2009 Audi Q9 and everytime I drive it it has a strong gas smell. The car does not hesitate to start and no check engine l

My Audi Q5 has strong gas smell every time I drive it. No check engine lights are on and the car does not hesitate to start. What could be the issue?

Hi there. On modern automobiles, fuel odors should not be detectable at anytime beyond refueling. A strong smell of gasoline can indicate a leaking fuel supply component (fuel filler hose, filter, or lines) or an evaporative emissions component (purge valve, hoses, or canister). I would recommend that you have your vehicle inspected by a professional mobile mechanic immediately as this could indicate a rather serious safety and health issue if left unresolved.

3. I have a 2009 Audi Q9 and everytime I drive it it has a strong gas smell. The car does not hesitate to start and no check engine l