Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1ufr4tbjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1ufr4tbjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1ufr4tbjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1ufr4tbjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1ufr4tbjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1ufr4tbjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1ufr4tbjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1ufr4tbjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1ufr4tbjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1ufr4tbjs:173:8

Q: Still getting code P0300 after parts change

I am getting error code P0300, Random Multiple Misfires. I have replaced various parts in the engine, including the ICM, three coils, six fuel injectors, and both the upper and lower O-rings. I also replaced the lower intake manifold gasket, the entire upper manifold, all six spark plugs and wires, and the fuel pressure regulator. I am still getting an error code P0300. I ran a fuel pressure test and the leak down shows pressure loss.

A: It sounds as though you have done an almost...

It sounds as though you have done an almost complete tune-up of the vehicle. However, there may be a few components left to check.

A clogged fuel filter can restrict fuel volume causing a lean condition, and set random multiple misfires as all cylinders are lean. I believe your year model does come with a serviceable fuel filter; your vehicle lies on the border of model change where serviceable fuel filters were replaced with a filter in the fuel pump assembly. Handling volatile liquids can be very dangerous, so I would suggest having a trained mechanic, like the ones at YourMechanic, assist with a fuel filter replacement.

Also, a certified mechanic will be able to verify fuel pressure loss or a low fuel pressure situation with a comprehensive engine misfire inspection, and lead your diagnosis from there.