Q: Not getting fuel from fuel tank replaced fuel pump and filter I have a 85 720 nissan pick up

asked by on September 29, 2016

Not getting fuel from fuel tank replaced fuel pump and filter

Hi there. I would recommend checking the fuel pump fuses to be sure the fuel pump is getting power to it. Also, check the ground wire to the fuel pump as well as this is a common issue when they become loose or burnt or shorted. If the pump is working, check to be sure the pump is moving the fuel to the throttle body. If this is not working, you may have an issue related to the power to the injectors. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose the related electrical circuits to pinpoint the problems.