Q: My 1987 Maxima's hazard lights are not working, but turn signals are and I hear a clicking noise. Where do I put the new Novita EP

asked by on June 13, 2017

If I were to put a new EP34 switch in, to fix hazard lights not working, where is the old switch?

Hi there. If you are going to attempt this type of repair, I highly recommend purchasing a repair and service manual for your 1987 Nissan Maxima that will include a full wiring diagram that will allow you to locate the appropriate location of the old switch. You can find these easily online or at many local auto parts stores.