Q: My 1987 Maxima's hazard lights are not working, but turn signals are and I hear a clicking noise. Where do I put the new Novita EP

If I were to put a new EP34 switch in, to fix hazard lights not working, where is the old switch?

Hi there. If you are going to attempt this type of repair, I highly recommend purchasing a repair and service manual for your 1987 Nissan Maxima that will include a full wiring diagram that will allow you to locate the appropriate location of the old switch. You can find these easily online or at many local auto parts stores.

3. My 1987 Maxima's hazard lights are not working, but turn signals are and I hear a clicking noise. Where do I put the new Novita EP