Q: Lost both of my car key fobs, what is the cheapest and fastest way to get new keys and get them programmed? 2015 Chrysler 200

Not much more detail I can go into, just need my car back running ASAP

A: Hello - unfortunately, there is only one so...

Hello - unfortunately, there is only one solution for this problem. Go to your Chrysler dealer, with proof of ownership, and your VIN number, and write them a check. The dealer is the only source of electronic keys and programming to get you back on the road. Proof of ownership is required, of course, to prove the car is yours, and that someone else is not trying to steal your car with a new key.