Q: can a heater core prevent, air conditioning, from blowing cold?

Air not blowing cold.

The heater core will not cause the A/C to not blow cold. If your A/C is working properly with the correct amount of refrigerant, then you may have a temperature blend door not working and staying on heat mode. If you would like this verified, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose your A/C system and guide you with repairs.

3. can a heater core prevent, air conditioning, from blowing cold?