Q: Clutch problem 1991 Acura Integra

Hello I have a 1991 Acura Integra every time I try to turn on my car and I engage the clutch but upon release of the clutch it shuts off and it jerks a bit as if it was in still in gear. I'm not sure what my be the issue

Hi there - if in fact your transmission is still locked in gear, this would be the correct behavior. If the shifter linkage has failed with the transmission still in gear; or the clutch is dragging or the pilot bearing is frozen - the engine would stall when trying to put the transmission in gear. I would recommend an inspection of your clutch and shifter linkage by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Clutch problem 1991 Acura Integra