Q: thank you so much for your quick response. what if the code is P1005?

hi just received response about my 2008 chrysler sebring convertible with manifold valve problem but I think gave wrong engine size because the problem code I was given is P1005. does this make a difference in problem? thanks again so much

Hi there. Thanks for writing back. Here is some information about the P1005 Dodge trouble code. It’s actually specific to Dodge & Chrysler vehicles, so it’s hard to find information on the code. P1005 code indicates a Manifold Tunning Valve Control Performance issue. Possible causes include the manifold tuning valve circuit is open or shorted, the manifold tuning valve has a poor electrical connection.

3. thank you so much for your quick response. what if the code is P1005?