Q: thank you so much for your quick response. what if the code is P1005?

asked by on March 11, 2017

hi just received response about my 2008 chrysler sebring convertible with manifold valve problem but I think gave wrong engine size because the problem code I was given is P1005. does this make a difference in problem? thanks again so much

Hi there. Thanks for writing back. Here is some information about the P1005 Dodge trouble code. It’s actually specific to Dodge & Chrysler vehicles, so it’s hard to find information on the code. P1005 code indicates a Manifold Tunning Valve Control Performance issue. Possible causes include the manifold tuning valve circuit is open or shorted, the manifold tuning valve has a poor electrical connection.