Q: I have a 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee with 19k that has been sitting for 6-7 years , what needs to be done to get it running again?

I have a 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee that has been sitting for 6-7 years with a full tank of gas. What needs to be done to get it running again?

You will need to start by draining all the fuel and put in new fuel and then see if it starts or the pump and filter assembly may be bad.

3. I have a 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee with 19k that has been sitting for 6-7 years , what needs to be done to get it running again?