Q: How do I use the heated steering wheel?

How do I use the heated steering wheel?

A: The heated steering wheel is a comfort feat...

The heated steering wheel is a comfort feature that allows the steering wheel to heat up on cold days, to help keep your hands warm. To turn on the heated steering wheel, press the icon underneath the climate controls, with the picture of the steering wheel on it. A light will illuminate to confirm that the heated steering wheel is on. You can press the button again at any time to turn off the heated steering wheel; otherwise, it will automatically turn off in roughly an hour.

The heated steering wheel only has one setting; the temperature cannot be adjusted.