Q: How do I secure a child restraint system with the top tether anchors?

How do I secure a child restraint system with the top tether anchors?

A: Your vehicle has a top tether anchor system...

Your vehicle has a top tether anchor system to help work with certain child restraint systems. To use the anchors, run the restraint’s top tether strap over the seatback, but under the headrest (run the strap between the headrest’s legs). Then, attach the strap to the top tether anchor, which is located behind the seat. Tip Always follow the instructions provided by your child restraint manufacturer.