Q: My key won't come out of ignition for my 2007 Chevrolet impala.

My key won't come out the ignition for a 2007 Chevrolet impala

Try turning the steering wheel hard from the left to the right and wiggle the key around a little bit. If the key is still stuck, then you will need to remove the plastic molding around the steering column to access the ignition switch. You will find a locking tab that is securing the switch to the column. Note: Before removing the ignition switch, be sure to disconnect the battery cables. Then you can remove the ignition switch to manually remove the key. Then you will need to install a new ignition switch. If you need further assistance with your key being stuck, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. My key won't come out of ignition for my 2007 Chevrolet impala.