Q: Loud Knocking Noise Coming From The Right Upper Side Under My Hood .

The Car cranks up first try , runs And Drives but sometimes when i come to a complete stop it turns off by it self . And I Am Having A Loud Knocking Noise Under The Hood .

A: It sounds like you could be having a fuel d...

It sounds like you could be having a fuel delivery issue if your vehicle is not able to stay running. It is also possible that your engines knocking sound could be part of the reason it is dying.

I would recommend having your vehicle inspected by a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose the noise firsthand and determine if the engine’s valve train parts are in disrepair.

Once this has been done, I would also recommend having the fuel pressure tested and a visual inspection of the fuel system. The cause of this issue is likely to be found during these two inspections.