Q: Loud Knocking Noise Coming From The Right Upper Side Under My Hood .

The Car cranks up first try , runs And Drives but sometimes when i come to a complete stop it turns off by it self . And I Am Having A Loud Knocking Noise Under The Hood .

It sounds like you could be having a fuel delivery issue if your vehicle is not able to stay running. It is also possible that your engines knocking sound could be part of the reason it is dying.

I would recommend having your vehicle inspected by a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose the noise firsthand and determine if the engine’s valve train parts are in disrepair.

Once this has been done, I would also recommend having the fuel pressure tested and a visual inspection of the fuel system. The cause of this issue is likely to be found during these two inspections.

3. Loud Knocking Noise Coming From The Right Upper Side Under My Hood .