Q: How much to replace intake manifold gasket on 1999 chevy astro van 4.3 engine?

Have a coolant leak, changed out the water pump because it was leaking slightly. Put it back together and filled up the radiator with water to test. Noticed water leaked and puddled where intake manifold attaches to driver side head. Without turning on the engine it leaks coolant and works its way to the front and back of the engine. How much to replace intake manifold gaskets?

On your model, it probably takes around 4 hours to replace both the upper and lower intake manifold gaskets but if you have rear A/C it is somewhat longer. A gasket kit is necessary because other gasketed parts are removed (and cannot be re-used) to get to the intake. To get an exact quote, if you would please click on "Get a Quote" at YourMechanic’s intake manifold gasket replacement service page and input your year, make and model, you will get an exact price for your vehicle. The repair can be scheduled at any location you desire and at your convenience. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. How much to replace intake manifold gasket on 1999 chevy astro van 4.3 engine?