Q: Throttle body error codes. Car still accelerates.

Last night, I checked all the fuses to make sure non are burned out. Never disconnected the battery before doing this. Car was off. All fuses put back in the correct place and when turning on the car there was no acceleration. Turned the battery off and on and the car drives like normal. Check engine light and error codes p2112 + p2104 are still on. Is it safe to say the issue is fixed and I can clear all codes? Or is this really an issue that just came up right after the fuse reinstallation?

The codes should have cleared when the battery was disconnected. I would suggest driving the car as normal for a bit to see if they come back on. Chances are if the car is running normally, they have been cleared as the throttle actuator control is something that you would notice by the way the car runs if it were not fixed. If the problem persists, have a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose the Check Engine Light firsthand and help you fix it accordingly.

3. Throttle body error codes. Car still accelerates.