Q: Ignition problem

When I put my key in the ignition. It recognizes it as the beeping starts. But when I turn the key and there is no resistant from the ignition. And nothing powers on in accessories mode. Is my ignition gone bad?

Most vehicles have an ignition switch actuator, or comparable device, and if that component fails, the symptom you describe is exactly what occurs. The diagnosis of this, and the likely part replacement, can be performed at your location. If you desire a speedy resolution, the recommended service to request is an ignition switch/actuator diagnostic/replacement. If you request that service, the responding certified mechanic will get this diagnosed and resolved. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. Ignition problem