Q: I changed my spark plugs due to p0300 for 2013 infiti

I had a code p0300 and replaced all plugs, drove 20 miles now have code p008a

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle originally gave you a code for a misfire. It could have been caused by the spark plugs or a fuel problem. The second code pertains to a low fuel pressure being detected. You are going to have to check the fuel system component by component until you find the cause of the drop in pressure. It may be a failing fuel pump, a clogged filter, a damage fuel line, bad pressure regulator, or a similar type of problem. If you need help getting the vehicle back in order, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. I changed my spark plugs due to p0300 for 2013 infiti