Q: My car's engine heat indicator goes up within 1 to 2 minute after I starts car. What is the reason for engine gets hot too soon?

When I starts my car, the engine temperature indicator on the desktop moves in a middle level within 1 to 2 minute, Why the engine gets hot level within shorter time?

It sounds like the cooling system is not performing as it should be. This could be due to a low fluid level, a restriction in the system, or a faulty temperature sensor. I would recommend having the coolant level checked first to make sure that it is full as this would be the most obvious sign of an overheating issue. I would then recommend having the temperature sensor inspected and tested by a qualified mechanic. Once this has been done, if the issue is not found yet, I would recommend having a coolant flush performed to remove any restrictions that may be in the cooling system.

• My car's engine heat indicator goes up within 1 to 2 minute after I starts car. What is the reason for engine gets hot too soon?