Q: My car is showing CHECK RSC NOW and making a beeping sound when it’s on the panel. The ABS light and stability control light are b

My car is showing CHECK RSC NOW and making a beeping sound when it’s on the panel. The ABS light and stability control light are both on now. This happened shortly after I had a shop change a bad tire sensor. They are telling me this is unrelated to the tire sensor. Please help.

Hi there. Thanks for contacting us today. The RSC is referred to as the transmission range selector control and works in conjunction with the ABS system and traction control. In most cases, when this warning light is illuminated, a warning code or OBD-II trouble code will be created. This code will allow a professional mechanic with a starting point to determine if the issue is with the actual RSC or within the ABS module. I’d recommend having a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a warning light inspection, so they can determine what repairs are required.

3. My car is showing CHECK RSC NOW and making a beeping sound when it’s on the panel. The ABS light and stability control light are b