Q: Car cranks but doesnt start....

Ok so before getting into detail im curious of is there a way to determine timing marks on crank pulley if its not visible? Ok so i changed my plugs, wiresets, and crankshaft position sensor but car doesnt start i pushed the shrader valve test for gas and it shot out with force so i get gas to engine than teated for spark and i have that to i pulled spark out n smelled as well as covered with gas but wont fire up why? When charge the battery fully it cranks engine strong but doesnt fire up

A: Hello. I would recommend checking a Chilton...

Hello. I would recommend checking a Chilton book to determine where the timing marks for the crank pulley are located. Chilton books provide an abundance of information that will help in diagnosing and repairing your vehicle. As for the fuel pressure, this test is best performed with a fuel pressure tester for accurate results. I would recommend checking the fuel pressure again with a gauge to determine if it is within factory specification. If the fuel pressure is low, it is likely that you have a fuel delivery issue. If this is the case, replacing the fuel filter or fuel pump will likely resolve the issue. If you are in doubt about this repair, I would recommend enlisting the assistance of a professional from YourMechanic who can inspect your no-start condition and replace the fuel pump or fuel filter if necessary.