Q: Car is not getting fuel. I changed fuel pump and checked the fuel pump relay. It was in good condition. What else could it be?

My car just died check the presher in fuel no presher so changed fuel pump didn't work check the fuel pump relay it's good the shut off switch is still good what else should I look at? It just turnseems over

A: This may likely be related to the fuel pres...

This may likely be related to the fuel pressure regulator. This is a unit that helps to maintain the fuel pressure in the system. When this is not working, this may cause an erratic fluctuation in the fuel pressure or in some cases, no fuel pressure at all. If you’d like assistance with this repair, I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose the issue firsthand and service your fuel pressure regulator as necessary.