Q: Service interval light on 2017 Hyundai Sante Fe Sport

asked by on April 28, 2017

Recently purchased car-about 2 wks ago. Service interval Light came on today. What does that mean?

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote
Change Oil and Filter $92.43 - $157.60 Get a Quote

If you are referring to the service (maintenance) light and NOT the check engine light, the service light signifies the need to change the engine oil and filter and perform other vehicle maintenance that is due at or around 18,000 miles. If a mechanic were dispatched to change the oil and filter, what he or she would do is also check the maintenance schedule for your year, make and model and let you know of all other required maintenance (maintenance is model specific and mileage dependent). You can then elect whatever services you desire. All maintenance is very conveniently performed on a mobile basis, right at your location, and at a time that suits you. An oil and filter change can be requested using YourMechanic’s oil/filter replacement service page. Once on that page, please click on "Get a Quote" and enter your vehicle information (year, make, model). If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.