Q: Speedometer is not working

The speedometer stopped working, the Engine Light is on, and D4 blinks.

A: The Check Engine Light on with the speedome...

The Check Engine Light on with the speedometer not working may be an indication of a failed VSS (Vehicle Speed Sensor). Fault codes should be read out of the engine computer, and if there is a fault for the VSS, it will need to be replaced, as long as the wiring to the VSS is good. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will have the scan tool and training to diagnose the Check Engine Light illumination issue.