Q: Speedometer is not working

The speedometer stopped working, the Engine Light is on, and D4 blinks.

The Check Engine Light on with the speedometer not working may be an indication of a failed VSS (Vehicle Speed Sensor). Fault codes should be read out of the engine computer, and if there is a fault for the VSS, it will need to be replaced, as long as the wiring to the VSS is good. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will have the scan tool and training to diagnose the Check Engine Light illumination issue.