Q: Car won't start until 3rd attempt

Hello, this is Brock. I have a Lincoln LS V6-3.0L Base. Starting from last month, the car started dying and every time it did that I had to get a jump. I thought the battery was the problem. Then, I bought a new battery and I keep having the same problem. First, it started dying every 5-7 days even though I have a new battery. Then it started doing every 2-3 days. Lately, I realized that the car will start if I try three four times. I would like to know what kind of service I need to get and the estimate for this service. Thank you.

A: Hi Brock: There are several electrical com...

Hi Brock:

There are several electrical components on your Lincoln that could be the reason why you're having difficulty starting; ranging from faulty battery cables to an ignition component such as the crankshaft position sensor that controls ignition timing. In order to find out what's causing this issue, and to save money and time on repairs; have one of our mobile mechanics come to your home and complete a car is hard to start inspection first. This will allow them to pinpoint the source of your Lincoln's starting problems and ensure the right repairs are made the first time.