Q: Car won't start - 2002 Nissan Sentra

Changed battery for new one, still nothing. Get a high pitched whizzing sound when turn key. No clicking sounds at all.... nothing but high pitched sound/noise. Please help !!

Hi there. It sounds like the starter is engaging, but not extending the armature to turn the engine. However, it may be due to faulty relay, wiring or other electrical issues. The best way to determine exactly what’s causing this issue is to have a local professional mechanic complete a no start inspection. If they determine that the starter needs to be replaced, they can complete the starter replacement for you as well.

3. Car won't start - 2002 Nissan Sentra