Q: The bolt on my headlight is stripped and I can't remove it

I am trying to replace a headlight bulb on my car, but one of the long bolts (7mm hex) that is holding in the housing is stripped and rusted into the hole. The first bolt came out, but this second one stripped when I tried to take it out. How do I get the bolt out, and where do I find a replacement?

A: Hello. This happens a lot if you live in cl...

Hello. This happens a lot if you live in climates with a lot of moist weather. In order to remove it, the bolt must be drilled out and extracted using an extraction bit. Once it is removed, the bolt can be replaced. These are typically only available at the dealer or from a wrecking yard.