Q: No power after battery replacement

There is no power to the car. I replaced the battery, and there is still no power.

Hi, if you have a new battery and there is still no power coming to the car then there is a chance the main fuse has blown. This fuse protects the main electrical components from surges in power and will shut off all power in the car if blown. It will be in the under-hood fusebox and be a fairly high amperage, around 100A most likely. If the fuse is still intact the connection issue is elsewhere and most likely has to do with a ground if nothing is working. A certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, would be able to help you inspect the connections and determine what caused the loss of power.