Q: what happens if your wheel sounds like you're dragging something while driving

my right back tire sounds as if im dragging something heavy with me while im driving and also as I try to park the car doesn't reverse unless I press the gas.

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 2000 Ford Mustang. It sounds like you have a brake shoe that has come apart and is dragging on the brake drum. Have the rear and front brakes checked to verify and follow through with the correct repairs.

• what happens if your wheel sounds like you're dragging something while driving