Q: Is it a fuel pump issue?

My truck will stall when the rpm goes below 700. No check engine light comes on. Temperature is fine. Oil and gas are fine. I cannot strt the engine again without doing this method: press down on the gas pedal, take foot off gas pedal, and then press down halfway on gas pedal while turning key. I don't hear any strange sounds. No smells.

A: It’s possible that a failing fuel pump, or ...

It’s possible that a failing fuel pump, or a clogged fuel filter or fuel injectors for that matter, can cause stalling at idle but there are other common causes such as vacuum leaks, EGR system faults, sensor faults such as the mass airflow sensor, as well as problems with the throttle position sensor and idle air control valve. Although the check engine light is not on, a Mechanic would still look for stored or "pending" codes to aid the diagnosis. A certified professional from YourMechanic would simply test each of these systems methodically, in turn, until the fault is found. It should be pretty easy in your case because you are not describing an intermittent problem, that is the fault is always there below 700 RPM and thus one of these systems is going to report "out of range" once tested per FSM (Factory Service Manual) specifications.