Q: Check engine light is on for a O2 Sensor-high voltage

My check engine light on, Regarding O2 electrical circuit signal had high voltage for a predetermined period.

Hello. Usually a high-voltage O2 sensor check engine light code will be caused by a faulty O2 sensor itself. Though at times it can be caused by other issues such as shorted wiring, a leaking vacuum line, or even a leaking fuel injector. Most likely the O2 sensor itself is at fault, but I suggest that you have a technician evaluate your vehicle to ensure that it is the O2 sensor so we can prevent reoccurring headaches. We will send you an estimate for the replacement of your sensor as well as an estimate for diagnosing your check engine light. The technician will diagnose this issue both visually and with a scan tool.

3. Check engine light is on for a O2 Sensor-high voltage