Q: Hi i recently replaced my water pump and timing belt tensionerand idler pulley nowcthe car is rumbling at idle do you think the cr

My vehicle is a 93 toyota paseo did a timing job on it now it's rumbling at idle and not running the same any ideas timing marks line back up after six full revolutions of the crank I'm stumped as to why this would happen

I would first try removing the accessory belt to pinpoint the issue. Once it’s off, start the engine and check if the noise is still there. If it is gone then you’ll know that the noise is one of the accessory pulleys. If this is the case, turn on each one to see if one is noisy. The alternator may be noisy. Also, double check to make sure the crankshaft pulley is tight. If you need some help with these checks or repairs, contact a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, who can diagnose your rough idle and help you fix it accordingly.

3. Hi i recently replaced my water pump and timing belt tensionerand idler pulley nowcthe car is rumbling at idle do you think the cr