Q: Brake lights not working

asked by on February 14, 2016

My brake lights are not working. I think it might have something to do with the fuses.

Brake light is not working Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Yes, the fuses are a good start in a diagnosis, but if a fuse is blown, then a deeper problem may exist. The most common problem in your case is the brake light switch not making contact. I recommend that you have a mechanic, like the ones from YourMechanic, come by to determine the cause of the non-functioning brake light to see if the switch is at fault, or if you have different problem in the system.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr