Q: Car shakes and when I accerlerate, it shakes even more

asked by on October 05, 2016

I had this problem for 3 days already. I was driving 25 mph and when I tried going faster, it wouldn't go, it would just shake. So when I pressed the gas pedal slowly, it would go but then I stopped and it kept shaking. I changed the mass airflow sensor yet it keeps doing the same thing. I dont know what else could it be, can you help?

Car is shaking or vibrating Inspection $94.99 - $114.99 Get a Quote

Hi, thanks for writing in. This can be caused by many different things such as faulty or plugged injectors, low fuel pressure or a faulty O2 sensor. If you would like help, consider having an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to inspect and diagnose this issue for you, and make or suggest any repairs as needed.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr