Q: I need to diagram to 2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue the diagram for a serpentine belt replacement

asked by on February 22, 2017

I need a diegram for the serpentine belt

Here is a great diagram for your serpentine belt routing.

What color is engine oil

Hi there. Typically, motor oil is a light syrup color before it is poured into an engine. As the engine runs, carbon deposits from burned fuel become infused inside the oil particles, which causes the oil to darken to a...

Why does my is350 2006 lexus start but then dies after 2 seconds. Then after I try to start it again all I get is just a clicking

You should have the theft system checked to see if it is activated first and then have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic test the battery and starter circuit for you. The problem sounds like the battery is low on...

The rear vent windows will not close. Have checked fuse, it's okay.

Hi, thanks for your question. The rear vent windows use a small motor that will open and close the window. Sometimes these motors will stick, and will not open or close. Try to tap the window with your hand while...