Q: Q: How do I turn on the sound system?

How do I turn on the sound system?

To turn on the sound system, simply press the power button. Press the button again to turn off the sound system.

3. Q: How do I turn on the sound system?

Q: How do I adjust the temperature with the automatic climate control?

Both the driver and the front passenger can control their respective temperatures. To adjust either temperature, press the Temperature buttons on the corresponding side. Pressing the Up button will increase the temperature by one degree, while pressing the Down button...

Q: How do I change the stereo mode with the steering wheel?

You can use your steering wheel controls to toggle between the different audio sources. To do so, simply press the Mode button until the audio source you want to play is displayed.

Q: I have a 2007 Toyota Prius. I was driving last night and the master warning light came on.

Hi There, The master warning light in the hybrids generally refers to the hybrid battery control module. This module monitors the charging of the high voltage battery (main hybrid battery) in these vehicles. When this control module is not working...