Q: Q: How do I turn on the sound system?

How do I turn on the sound system?

To turn on the sound system, simply press the power button. Press the button again to turn off the sound system.

3. Q: How do I turn on the sound system?

Q: Interior scratches on CD player screen, climate control screen and...

First you should not use a microfiber cloth and only a soft tissue or cloth that will not scratch plastic. You will need to not use any cleaning products that are not safe to use on plastics. Think of cleaning...

Q: How do I expand the display?

The CD display can only show 12 characters at a time. If the display has more than 12 characters to display, press and hold the Text button for at least one second to show the rest of the characters.

Q: Wheel locked, brake pedal wont go down, shift wont move and ignition wont turn?

Hello. You are likely experiencing an engine failure of some type. Do not let this scare you at first. All of these systems that are failing depend on the engine functioning correctly in order to do their job. Without vacuum...