Q: Q: How do I turn on the sound system?

How do I turn on the sound system?

To turn on the sound system, simply press the power button. Press the button again to turn off the sound system.

3. Q: How do I turn on the sound system?

Q: What does the Service StabiliTrak message mean?

The Service StabiliTrak message can appear in the driver information center (DIC). When the DIC displays this alert, the StabiliTrak system is not properly working, and needs to be serviced. When the StabiliTrak issue is resolved, the alert will go...

Q: Q: Radio/navigation/telephone system freezes

When diagnosing cars technicians can only go off the symptoms they can duplicate. This can be complicated by intermittent issues such as this. Intermittent issues can be caught using various electrical testing procedures but the fault has to happen when...

Q: A bunch of warning lights just came on following a minor accident

With the vehicle being involved in an accident, there can be damage to wiring and/ or sensors, particularly if the radiator was impacted in even the slightest. Make sure the coolant level is correct. Even with the level correct, there...