Q: How do I turn on the sound system?

How do I turn on the sound system?

A: To turn on the sound system, simply press t...

To turn on the sound system, simply press the power button. Press the button again to turn off the sound system.

Q: How do I create and store a favorite radio station?

Your car can hold six different favorite radio stations for each brand of radio (AM, FM, and, if equipped, XM). Creating a favorite radio station is very easy: Turn your radio to the station that you would like to...

Q: How do I skip songs when playing off of a flash drive?

When you are using a flash drive to play music, you can skip songs by using the seek buttons on the audio controls.

Q: Strange fluid under vehicle

Thanks for asking! There are very few clear fluids that are part of any of the vehicle's hydraulic or cooling systems. Yes, water is used to some degree in the cooling system, but you did not mention overheating. There is...