Q: How do I turn on the sound system?

How do I turn on the sound system?

To turn on the sound system, simply press the power button. Press the button again to turn off the sound system.

3. Q: How do I turn on the sound system?

Q: How do I use the automatic climate control?

The automatic climate control feature helps keep you comfortable inside your vehicle. After you input the temperature, the system will automatically adjust the fans and the input mode to keep the cabin at your set temperature. To use the automatic...

Q: Bose system has poor sound quality

Hi there, thanks for asking about your 2004 Infiniti FX45. Sounds like you have a problem with the interface between the CD player and the sound system's amplifier. I would get the vehicle to a shop that does repairs on...

Q: Screeching noise when turning key

This noise may be the starter internal gear reduction making the noise. The starter would need to be replaced to get rid of the noise. The battery should also be checked. I recommend having a mechanic, like the ones from...