Q: How do I turn on the sound system?

How do I turn on the sound system?

A: To turn on the sound system, simply press t...

To turn on the sound system, simply press the power button. Press the button again to turn off the sound system.

Q: How do I insert a CD?

Inserting a CD to play is very easy. Simply insert the CD, label-side up, into the CD slot. After the CD is partially inserted, the CD player will automatically insert it fully. Tip If the CD is not automatically...

Q: How do you listen to MP3s on the radio?

In addition to audio CDs, your car’s radio can also play MP3 discs. This lets you take music off your computer and burn it to a disc, and then carry it with you. If you’ve never used the MP3 functionality...

Q: For a couple days now all the car will do is crank but not start.

Hi there. As you already know, replacing components without proper diagnoses, can be expensive and time consuming without resolution. Assuming, the engine is mechanically sound, turns over uniform with compression. This would lead me to believe, it could be no...