Q: How do I turn on the sound system?

How do I turn on the sound system?

A: To turn on the sound system, simply press t...

To turn on the sound system, simply press the power button. Press the button again to turn off the sound system.

Q: How do I change the optional message center display?

The optional message center display allows you to choose what information is displayed. These are the available options: fuel gauge, distance to empty, and bar tachometer; fuel gauge and round analog tachometer; fuel gauge, round analog tachometer, and engine coolant...

Q: How do I skip tracks with the iPod?

When listening to your iPod through the sound system, you can skip tracks with the audio controls. To play the next track, press the Seek button for less than 0.8 seconds. To restart the current track, press the Track button...

Q: Always having to charge battery

If your car will run fine once it is started, but will not restart once it is turned off then most of the time that is a sign of a bad battery. The battery would need to be load tested...