Q: How do I turn on the sound system?

How do I turn on the sound system?

A: To turn on the sound system, simply press t...

To turn on the sound system, simply press the power button. Press the button again to turn off the sound system.

Q: What does the Brake Fluid Low message mean?

The Brake Fluid Low message can appear on your driver information center (DIC). When the DIC displays this alert, then your vehicle has detected that the fluid in your brake system is low. The brake system should be serviced as...

Q: How do I connect an iPod?

You can connect an iPod directly to your sound system. To do so, follow these easy steps: 1. Locate the AUX port, which is in front of the shifter. 2. Make sure your iPod is not on. 3. Insert one...

Q: Engine vibrates when aircon is on and vibration increases specifically in traffic

Hey there. The "vibration that goes on and off" is likely the compressor cycling on and off - this is by design. However, the fact that this seems to have a pounding noise with it, is most not common for...