Q: How do I turn on the sound system?

How do I turn on the sound system?

A: To turn on the sound system, simply press t...

To turn on the sound system, simply press the power button. Press the button again to turn off the sound system.

Q: How do I remove the head restraints?

If necessary, the head restraints can be easily removed. To do so, simply lift up on a restraint to adjust it to the highest position. Then, press and hold the button at the base of the restraint, and pull up...

Q: What factors affect satellite radio reception in a 2012 Ford Escape?

While your satellite radio (if equipped) isn’t affected by as many factors as the AM and FM bands, there are a few things that you should know: Hills, buildings, tunnels and even metal roofs (like those at the gas...

Q: There is noise when I go over bumpy road or uneven road.the noise only happen when the car left around 5-6 hours before driving

Your front struts may be worn out or have bad strut insulators that need to be replaced. The struts have a gas charge in them that, if too low, will not work correct until the strut is warmed up from...