Q: How do I turn on the sound system?

How do I turn on the sound system?

To turn on the sound system, simply press the power button. Press the button again to turn off the sound system.

3. How do I turn on the sound system?

Q: How do I set the clock?

Setting the clock is very easy, and only takes a few steps: 1. Press the Trip Computer switch until the settings menu shows up. 2. Rotate the Trip Computer switch to Clock, then press the switch. 3. Rotate the Trip...

Q: How do you play the radio?

Your Accord’s audio system offers several different options in the way of functionality (AM/FM radio, CD, and possibly satellite radio). Navigating your way through the system can seem daunting, but it’s simple when you know a few basic tips. ...

Q: grinding noise when braking in cold temps and shifting is difficult

What you are feeling sounds like normal anti-lock brake (ABS) operation. The ABS system is designed to prevent the wheel lockup when the brakes are applied firmly or is on a slippery surface. To accomplish this, the ABS module...