Q: How do I turn on the sound system?

How do I turn on the sound system?

To turn on the sound system, simply press the power button. Press the button again to turn off the sound system.

Q: How do I use the power outlet?

The power outlet is located at the base of the center console, in front of the shifter. When the car is in ACC or On, the outlet can be used to power a 12 V appliance that runs on less...

Q: How do you use the CD/MP3 player?

In addition to letting you listen to radio stations, your car’s radio also lets you listen to audio CDs, as well as MP3 discs. Here’s how to work the system: Press the CD button. Load the CD. Press the...

Q: How do I adjust the clock?

The clock is located at the top of the center console, and is very easy to adjust: Turn the ignition to ACC or On. Press the button to the left of the clock until the hour is set correctly....