Q: How do I turn on the sound system?

How do I turn on the sound system?

A: To turn on the sound system, simply press t...

To turn on the sound system, simply press the power button. Press the button again to turn off the sound system.

Q: How do I set the month and day format?

Your vehicle can display the date in two different ways: day/month, and month/day. You can easily program your vehicle to change the month and day format to whichever is most intuitive for you: 1. Turn on the infotainment system. 2....

Q: What do the error messages mean on the CD player?

Your Accord’s audio system is advanced enough to give you some information if an error occurs during operation. This information can help with troubleshooting, as well as understanding why a disc might not play. Here’s a quick summary of the...

Q: How do I fold the outside rear view mirrors?

If you are trying to fit in a tight space or worried about someone knocking off your outside rear view mirror, you can fold it in. Push the mirror in towards the vehicle door. Pull the mirror back out...