Q: How do I turn on the sound system?

How do I turn on the sound system?

To turn on the sound system, simply press the power button. Press the button again to turn off the sound system.

Q: How do I use the glove box?

The glove box is a handy storage compartment locate in front of the passenger seat, at knee lever. To use the glove box, pull up on the lever, and lift the compartment open.

Q: How do I play music via Bluetooth?

If your mobile device is paired to the vehicle’s system via Bluetooth, then you can play music by pressing the AUX button, and using the audio controls as you normally would.

Q: Check Engine code is P0115

Hi. The most common repair for that code is the sensor itself. A low coolant condition can cause it as well so the cooling system will need to be inspected. It will need to be checked for leaks and the...