Q: Q: How do I turn on the sound system?

How do I turn on the sound system?

To turn on the sound system, simply press the power button. Press the button again to turn off the sound system.

3. Q: How do I turn on the sound system?

Q: How do I use the automatic climate control defroster?

The defroster helps increase your visibility when the windshield has become foggy or frosty. To turn on the defroster, press the Defrost Level button.

Q: How do I use shuffle mode when playing music off of a USB drive?

Shuffling songs is the same on your USB drive as it is when you use an iPod with a USB cable: Rotate the Menu or Menu/Sel knob until it highlights Shuffle Songs, then press the knob. Use the Menu...

Q: Hard to start,strong smell of gas

It sounds like you may have a fuel pressure regulator that may be leaking, causing the motor to be in an excessively rich condition at start up, which would also explain the strong fuel smell. I would suggest checking for...