Q: How do I turn on the sound system?

How do I turn on the sound system?

A: To turn on the sound system, simply press t...

To turn on the sound system, simply press the power button. Press the button again to turn off the sound system.

Q: How do I delete a stored number?

You can delete one of your stored phone numbers very quickly: 1. Press the voice command button. 2. When the system says “Ready”, and then offers a tone, say “Delete”. 3. When prompted, say the name that you wish to...

Q: What does the CD CHECK error mean?

The CD CHECK error will appear on the display when there is a problem with the CD. When this error occurs, eject the CD, inspect it for visual damage, wipe it with a clean, soft surface, and insert it again,...

Q: Brake lights don't work

Some brake lights and turn signals share the same circuit, but looking at the wiring diagram for your vehicle, I see that this is not the case; there are two separate circuits. My guess is that the fuse is blown....