Q: How do I turn on the sound system?

How do I turn on the sound system?

To turn on the sound system, simply press the power button. Press the button again to turn off the sound system.

3. How do I turn on the sound system?

Q: Open sunroof during rain-damp front seats, water droplets near switches, damo carpet. Best solution to completely ensure no mold

As long as you totally dry the carpet you should not have a mold issue. If the carpets were completely soaked and floors were flooded then the carpet will need to be removed and the padding (JUTE) under the carpet...

Q: How do I adjust the volume when using the AUX port?

When using the AUX port, you should adjust the volume on your portable device before you adjust the volume of the infotainment system. Always set the audio on your portable device to a high setting, then adjust the volume in...

Q: What does it mean if the smart key warning light comes on?

If your car has a smart key system, then it’s equipped with a warning light and buzzer that help in certain situations when the electronic key might be missing or out of range. There are several light/buzzer combinations that might...