Q: How do I turn on the sound system?

How do I turn on the sound system?

To turn on the sound system, simply press the power button. Press the button again to turn off the sound system.

What does the engine coolant temperature gauge do?

The gauges on your dash are there to provide you with critical information while the vehicle is in operation. While some of them only work if the car is moving (your speedometer and tachometer, for instance), the engine coolant temperature...

How do I view the elapsed time?

The elapsed time is viewable in the multi-information display above the center console. To view the elapsed time, press the display button until the multi-information display shows elapsed time. This feature will show you how much time has passed since...

I put it in reverse and it went forward. I then put it in drive and it went in reverse. Why would this happen?

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. Check the shifter cable to the transmission and make sure that the cable is hooked up correctly. What seems to be happening is either the shifter cable is not attached to the transmission correctly...