Q: The steering wheel is shaking when driving at slow speeds

My steering wheel is shaking or loose at slow speed

3. The steering wheel is shaking when driving at slow speeds

Q: How do I know when to change my tires?

Mechanics usually check tires with a tread depth gauge that measures in 1/32 of an inch. Depending on the tire it can be manufactured anywhere between 8/32 to 13/32 of an inch of tread. Tires become unsafe and illegal, depending...

Q: It will shift in every gear but reverse won't work could it be the neutral idle switch

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 1997 Chevrolet Blazer. This is caused by an internal reverse band or servo actuator failing. You will need to have the transmission pressure tested to see if the reverse servo is being...

Q: Ignition locked in start position after car would turn over but not start

Hi there. In some instances, when the key is stuck in the forward position and you have to remove battery power to shut off the vehicle, the ignition relay that activates the ignition timing system (distributor and such) will become...