Q: The steering wheel is shaking when driving at slow speeds

My steering wheel is shaking or loose at slow speed

Q: Is it a Good Idea to Get Oversized Wheels and Tires for My Car or Truck?

Your vehicle was initially designed with a specific wheel and tire combination that the manufacturer of the vehicle felt was best suited for safety and performance. Many times, the wheels and tires that come with a vehicle may seem too...

Q: Transmission is not shifting out of first and won't start have to tap the starter it's a used transmission I just put it in.

Hi there. Check the brake switch (same as a neutral safety switch) to see if its working. This switch keeps the engine from starting in gear and only allows the transmission to be in park or neutral to start the...

Q: My car is jerking while driving, and when sitting idle

You will want to have the fault codes in the transmission and engine computer read out. Based on previous transmission concerns, the operation of the CVT transmission is highly dependent on how well the engine is running. Misfires, valves out...