Q: The steering wheel is shaking when driving at slow speeds

My steering wheel is shaking or loose at slow speed

3. The steering wheel is shaking when driving at slow speeds

Q: Car makes a screeching sound when I turn the steering wheel.

Hi there. This sounds like a loose/ out of adjustment power steering belt. With the engine off, visually inspect the belts for looseness, cracking, and tears. The belts should be free of those and feel tense when attempting to pull...

Q: Not shifting and quit running - 2011 Honda CR-Z

With your description of the problems, it sounds like your vehicle is having problems with the clutch slipping on the engine flywheel. 60,000 seems pretty early for this type of problem, but depends on the way the vehicle is driven....

Q: Protection mode is blamed for engine shutting down

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 1991 Buick Reatta. What the previous owner is saying could be correct. Resistor sensing contacts are located in the ignition key lock cylinder of your vehicle. When the key is inserted, these...