Q: The steering wheel is shaking when driving at slow speeds

My steering wheel is shaking or loose at slow speed

Q: Cracked,dry-rotted tires with good tread still

Rubber degrades over time. Your tires are constantly exposed to the atmosphere, o-zone, etc. The rubber goes through constant heating and cooling cycles causing the rubber to get harder and eventually crack. As a rule of thumb, for safety sake,...

Q: No reverse gear

Hello. If your car will not go into reverse, it is an indication that the reverse gear in your transmission has failed. This will prevent the truck from going into reverse. To fix this problem, the transmission will need to...

Q: The emergency brake light on the dashboard wont turn off

The parking brake and fluid level is the only input to turn on the light but this system uses additional inputs from the ABS and traction control to input to microprocessor circuits that can turn on the indicator in the...