Q: The steering wheel is shaking when driving at slow speeds

My steering wheel is shaking or loose at slow speed

Q: How do I know when to change my tires?

Mechanics usually check tires with a tread depth gauge that measures in 1/32 of an inch. Depending on the tire it can be manufactured anywhere between 8/32 to 13/32 of an inch of tread. Tires become unsafe and illegal, depending...

Q: It will shift in every gear but reverse won't work could it be the neutral idle switch

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 1997 Chevrolet Blazer. This is caused by an internal reverse band or servo actuator failing. You will need to have the transmission pressure tested to see if the reverse servo is being...

Q: Starting problem engine didn't start every thing is ok but engine didn't start

Hi There, The check engine light indicates that there is likely something wrong with the engine or transmission in your vehicle. It is important to have this diagnosed as soon as possible as it could range from something minor to...