Q: The steering wheel is shaking when driving at slow speeds

My steering wheel is shaking or loose at slow speed

Q: When I drive a speeds of 25 to 35 the car shakes but if I drive speeds faster than 40 it doesn't shake.

Check the tires for any cupping on the tread. If the tread is cupping, then I recommend replacing the shock absorbers. Also, I recommend having all 4 tires checked for balance and make sure that they are good. A bent...

Q: ABS light coming on

Your vehicle has a complex ABS system. It is capable of pinpointing the issue itself in most cases. You will need a technician equipped with a high end scan tool to retrieve the faults from the ABS module and diagnose...

Q: i can't remove my clutch, brake, gas pedal assembly

For this job in particular, my best advice would be to hire the hand of an experienced technician. The assembly takes a certain amount of manipulation and persuasion to get out properly. There may be a few extra hidden fasteners...