Q: The steering wheel is shaking when driving at slow speeds

My steering wheel is shaking or loose at slow speed

3. The steering wheel is shaking when driving at slow speeds

Q: How do I know when to change my tires?

Mechanics usually check tires with a tread depth gauge that measures in 1/32 of an inch. Depending on the tire it can be manufactured anywhere between 8/32 to 13/32 of an inch of tread. Tires become unsafe and illegal, depending...

Q: Only when it's really hot outside the temperature gauge reaches almost about less then half way. Car won't start up again till coo

There may be 2 issues to deal with here. The inability of the engine to reach "normal operating temperature" (always the center of the gauge), indicates either a weak or failed thermostat, or a failed coolant temperature sending unit/coolant temp...

Q: Heater doesn't work

The heater control valve may not be opening fully and/or the heater core, beneath and within the dash, may be partially plugged. In both cases, the result would be inadequate heated engine coolant flow through the heater core and no...