Q: The steering wheel is shaking when driving at slow speeds

My steering wheel is shaking or loose at slow speed

3. The steering wheel is shaking when driving at slow speeds

Q: Tire tread wear

Hello there. Tires need to be rotated to get the most life span from the tire. It is typically recommended to have this done at each oil change. The reason for this is that each tire has a certain weight...

Q: No pressure to accelerator.

It sounds like there is an issue with your accelerator cable. It is possible that it may be broken or has come detached from the throttle of your engine. I would recommend that you enlist the help of a certified...

Q: Ignition wouldnt turn tried to jimmy steering wheel now steering locked and unable to unlock

Try another key if you have one. If you have no other key then try and get another one cut from the one you have. The key you have could be worn and not working. A fresh cut key may...