Q: The steering wheel is shaking when driving at slow speeds

My steering wheel is shaking or loose at slow speed

3. The steering wheel is shaking when driving at slow speeds

Q: Cracked,dry-rotted tires with good tread still

Rubber degrades over time. Your tires are constantly exposed to the atmosphere, o-zone, etc. The rubber goes through constant heating and cooling cycles causing the rubber to get harder and eventually crack. As a rule of thumb, for safety sake,...

Q: Q: Steering wheel loose.

I would start with a vehicle inspection from a YourMechanic technician. Ensure that the technician inspects the intermediate shaft, steering gearbox, and all joints associated with the steering system. If any parts are found to have looseness or play, they will...

Q: 3.0 l honda interference or non

Yes this engine is an interference motor and the likelihood of bending valves if goes out of time on the camshafts.