Q: The steering wheel is shaking when driving at slow speeds

My steering wheel is shaking or loose at slow speed

Q: Cracked,dry-rotted tires with good tread still

Rubber degrades over time. Your tires are constantly exposed to the atmosphere, o-zone, etc. The rubber goes through constant heating and cooling cycles causing the rubber to get harder and eventually crack. As a rule of thumb, for safety sake,...

Q: I thought I had a bad starter turns out that it was a bad battery I installed a new battery and I could not turn the lights off,

Hello. If the lights are staying on then you more than likely have a bad combination switch. The switch fails internally and causes this. It can also be a relay that is staying on, but that is not as common....

Q: Opinion on buying a 2003 Accord

It's a 13-year-old car and 3800 dollars is a bit pricey, but prices in a lot of areas are different than where I am since I am in a big city. If it's in a good shape, first thing you'd...