Q: The steering wheel is shaking when driving at slow speeds

My steering wheel is shaking or loose at slow speed

Q: Tire tread wear

Hello there. Tires need to be rotated to get the most life span from the tire. It is typically recommended to have this done at each oil change. The reason for this is that each tire has a certain weight...

Q: Code P0308 - 1997 Chevrolet C1500

Hi there, thanks for writing in. Have the fuel injection system cleaned and the cylinder compression tested. The intake valve may be covered in carbon deposits and having the combustion chambers cleaned. If you need to have this scoped out,...

Q: Car not moving after driving for a while

Hello. If you are losing throttle response as you drive then that can be caused by a number of things. If the Check Engine Light is coming on, then the computer needs to be scanned for codes. If no codes...