Q: The steering wheel is shaking when driving at slow speeds

My steering wheel is shaking or loose at slow speed

Q: When I drive a speeds of 25 to 35 the car shakes but if I drive speeds faster than 40 it doesn't shake.

Check the tires for any cupping on the tread. If the tread is cupping, then I recommend replacing the shock absorbers. Also, I recommend having all 4 tires checked for balance and make sure that they are good. A bent...

Q: Car won't accelerate.

Based on the information you gave, it sounds like you may be low on transmission fluid, or maybe some other internal transmission problem. The first thing I would check is the transmission fluid level. This is done with the vehicle...

Q: have a 92 accord that after driving it about 20 minutes it's starts hesitating. I have to floor it to get it to go until the check

Hi there. The most common cause of this is the distributor itself. The distributor starts to fail which causes the internal sensor to not read correctly and it will also cause the coil to overheat in some cases. The Check...