Q: The steering wheel is shaking when driving at slow speeds

My steering wheel is shaking or loose at slow speed

3. The steering wheel is shaking when driving at slow speeds

Q: I was driving and it just shut off, wouldn't go into gear or start.

Hello there, a few different faults can cause the vehicle to shut off like this. The most common issues for this would be with the battery, fuel pump, fuel filter, torque converter, wiring issue, or alternator. I'd consider enlisting some...

Q: How do I adjust the power mirrors?

Your Accord comes equipped with power side view mirrors. Adjusting them is as simple as you please – just follow these brief steps: Turn the ignition to on. Locate the selector switch at the end of the driver side...

Q: Belt not turning.

The system would have to be checked to see if the water pump is seized causing the belt to stop moving. The water pump and the power steering share the same belt. The loss of steering and overheating the engine...