Q: My wipers will go up once when I turn on but stay in the up position and make a humming noise.I have to force the wipers down by h

When I turn my wipers on they only go up but not back down,I have to force them down by hand.They make a humming noise when I turn them on.

Wipers are not working Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. Most of the time, the issue you’re describing is caused by a malfunction inside the windshield wiper motor. Sometimes it’s caused by the wiper arm being stripped on the motor strut itself. The best way to correctly diagnose the problem is have a professional mobile mechanic complete a wipers are not working inspection.